11th ATF2 Project Meeting
January 13-14, 2011
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
Menlo Park, California
Research Office Building (ROB Bldg. 48)
New dinner start time Thursday at Hunan Garden is 7 pm
The 11th ATF2 Project Meeting will be held on January 13th and 14th at SLAC.
We will review hardware and tuning status over the past 6 months, asses progress towards ATF2 project goals and plan operations for 2011. The program will consist of plenary talks.
Webex connection information
- Thursday morning (1/13)
- Instrumentation and diagnostics hardware systems, review of current status and performance, development plans.
- BPMs (C-band, S-Band, high-Q IPBPM, low-Q IPBPM, tilt-monitor IPBPM, DR BPMs); IPBSM & IP C-wire; laserwire; fast extraction kicker; EXT multi-OTR; multi-bunch feedback hardware (FONT);
- Thursday afternoon (1/13)
- Review status of Goal 1 related studies (35nm IP vertical waist size)
- Simulations; EXT dispersion correction; EXT coupling correction; BBA; online model; steering; IP tuning system; orbit feedbacks; optics/matching; DR performance; beam stability (jitter studies)
- Studies towards Goal 2 (few nm beam stability at IP)
- multi-bunch operations in DR; multi-bunch operations in EXT (FONT); fast extraction kicker performance; IPBPM studies
- Friday morning (1/14)
- Goal 1 status review and planning for 2011
- Goal 2 status review and study items for 2011
- Friday afternoon (1/14)
Please see the agenda for up-to-date information on the agenda. See convenors of sessions and contact them for presentation requests.
For project information, pleaser contact Nan Phinney.
For administrative help, please contact Naomi Nagahashi.